Track Of The Week!

Track Of The Week!--

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My top 25 of 2011

2011, the year my perception of life completely changed. This year was so insane! For over ten years of my life I dreamt of going to Ultra Music Festival and this year I went for the first time. Instead of dreaming, I started believing that all of this will happen to me and it did. I met my hero Laidback Luke countless times, made so many new friends because of music and for the first time in my life was sure of myself and decisions.  People's doubt is what pushed me as far as I have come.

Now, let's talk music! There have been THOUSANDS of festivals, tens of thousands of tracks and releases and millions of fans worldwide. All serving  each other the same exact purpose, the love and unity of dance music.  We are currently building a new history! So what I've come up with, are my favorite tracks of 2011. Theres been so much music this year and so many hidden gems, that I decided to go with the most "popular" or what tracks I felt really stood out from the rest. Hope all of my EDM Family enjoys! Feel free to comment opinions or if you agree/disagree. I love chatting with the educated. 


For all of you who "only like house" or "only like trance" I challenge you to be a little more open minded. Discover new things and don't be tied down to just one style of music. I hope everyone becomes more open minded in 2012 and more accepting of different styles. Music, especially EDM shouldn't be a popularity contest...who cares what someone else DOESNT like...its about what you love! Happy Holidays and a very healthy New Year to all! 


Cheers!
~ Erica <3


25. I Need A Freak (Gina Turner Edit) - Micky Slim
24. Liquid Logic - Protoculture  
23. 100% In The Bitch - Porter Robinson 
22. 507 - KhoMha
21. Hey Freak! - Angger Dimas 
20. Intro (XX Booty Mix) - Sander Van Doorn
19. In The Air - BT, Morgan Page, Sultan, Ned Shepard, 
18. Maximal Crazy - Tiesto
17. You Belong To Me - Bobina
16. Sundown (Laidback Luke Remix) - Chris Lake
15. Beautiful World - Tiesto & Mark Knight
14. Kalifornia (David Tort Remix) - Norman Doray
13. The Seconds - Porter Robinson 
12. Personal Jesus (Eric Prydz Remix) - Depeche Mode
11. TGIF (Laidback Luke Bootleg) - Katy Perry 
10. Ya Mama (Push The Tempo) (Moguai Remix) - Fatboy Slim 
09. The Age Of Love (Wippenberg Remix) - Age Of Love   
08. How R U Feeling Right Now (Michael Woods Remix) NO_ID
07. 2Night - Eric Prydz 
06. Reboot - Ummet Ozcan 
05. Viking - Orjan Nilsen
04. Zero 76 - Hardwell & Tiesto
03. Vortex- Aerofoil  
02. Circles (Eric Prydz Remix) - Digitalism 
01. The Trumpeter (Style of Eye Remix) - Ray Foxx

3 comments:

  1. Love # 1. Great post Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice diverse selection of tracks! would be nice if someone took them and made a 90 minute mix session!

    ReplyDelete